Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it wasnt running, . Thanks Shadow Jumper. However, This is what I see on the status before I started it. Could this be the reason? root@admin:~# service easyscp_daemon status * Checking status of EasySCP GUI-Backend communication Daemon [fail] * easyscp_daemon not running root@admin:~# service easyscp_daemon start * Starting EasySCP GUI-Backend communication Daemon easyscp_daemon PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20100525/suhosin.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20100525…

• Hello, When I interface with the control panel as either Admin/Re-seller/Client and I perform any action, the action stays in progress and I have to login to the server and run easyscp-rqst-mngr in order to process the request. What have I done wrong? I am using EasySCP 1.1.14 on Ubuntu server 12.10. Shadow Jumper helped me move the server to a different machine as the original server had a HDD failure. Please help? Regards

• It worked like a charm. Thank you for your support. God Bless

• No, Please could you explain how to do this? I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this. The system is Ubuntu 12.10 Thank you

• Hi Guys, I have a similar problem where I'm trying to move servers. I get everything done by following the post easyscp compleet importeren op andere server. The problem I have is that I cannot login to the webmail with any user with the existing password. I've tried using telnet to both IMAP and POP3 and both fail. I've tried using authtest and this fails as well. The server is Ubuntu 12.10 with EasySCP 1.1.14. I will upgrade at a later stage but right now I need to move this server as my curre…