Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello! I found plenty of information on migrating from 1.1 to 2.0 when digging through these threads. I have mostly made it through by prepping the database on a mirror server (copying database.php), setting the Keys and IV on the new server, moving the database over and I see the entries on the 2.0.2 server in the panel. The problem is that when I go to execute requests in the debugger I get a red bar with an X at the top of the screen with no error message. I had set all the domains and variou…

• Salutations! We are attempting to stand up a new box with EasySCP 2.1 and migrate a 1.1 installation to it. I don't see any information available that gives any clue as to what has to be done here or if it is even possible. I am unsure if the best course of action is to stand everything up on the new server with EasySCP 1.1 and upgrade that installation, or if I should migrate from the 1.1 server to a brand new 2.1 server. Any direction would be very appreciated! Thank You!

• control panel error 500

blank264 - - General discussion

Yes, I'll IM the login info.

I've removed the files and attempted to access the control panel. I'm getting a 500 error and the apache log shows the same error. AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /var/www/easyscp/gui/themes/default/templates_c/wrt5a8480abda6287_49804410 <-- \n thrown in /var/www/easyscp/gui/include/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_writefile.php on line 49\n' The permissions are 750 on the templates_c directory.

drwxr-x--- 2 vu2000 vu2000 16384 Feb 12 14:23 templates_c The directory is full of files. It would take a lot of space to show the contents. The permissions on the files in the directory are 640. I suspect the user changed something but isn't telling me. The problem I'm having is I'm unable to get an error other than the one I gave above.

Hello, I've run the above but still same issue.

The sites on the server are working but the easyscp control panel is giving a 500 error. I've enabled debug but it doesn't seem to provide any additional info. The apache error log shows: [Mon Feb 12 14:35:19.397075 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 2024:tid 140124616222464] [client :55245] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: unable to write file /var/www/easyscp/gui/themes/default/templates_c/wrt5a81fa8760d208_92284522 <-- \n thrown in /var/www/easyscp/gui/include…

• add database user problem

If I remember correctly I upgraded to mysql 5.6 and restarted services. The error mentioned It was trying to use the old version but I'd updated to a newer version. I simply used mysql_upgrade to correct the problems.

Thank you for your help again. That gave a much more detailed error which helped me fix the issue.

debian 7, easyscp 1.1.15 The problem started after upgrading mysql from 5.5.55 to 5.6.38. The control panel works and I can create databases but I cannot create database users. When creating, deleting or modifying a database user I get an EasySCP Exception Message An error occured! Please, contact your administrator! I don't see anything in the logs. It created a user in table sql_user on the easyscp database but doesn't create the user in the mysql database. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• EasySCP ip_manage

One more question. Does this also change the apache config for the virtualhost?

• EasySCP ip_manage

Thanks

• EasySCP ip_manage

Hello Shadow, I don't see a way to do this after the user has been created. All users are on a single IP. We've added additional IPs and want to change the users to different IPs. I know it isn't necessary but that is what the server owner wants. Can I simply modify the easyscp database? I don't see a way for the reseller to change the user IP after it has been created.

• EasySCP ip_manage

I've added the additional IPs to the server. Now I need to correct IP information for the users. Currently they are all on the same IP which isn't correct. I've edited the apache config so the domains are on the right IP but the changes don't appear in easyscp. Can I simply modify the easyscp database?

• EasySCP ip_manage

Thank you very much. That fixed the issue.

• EasySCP ip_manage

Installed Easyscp2.1 on Debian9. We are trying to add IPs to this server. I can add them to the /etc/network/interfaces file but I cannot add them into the control panel for domain use. The network interface field is empty. I thought maybe it doesn't like the new network card naming (eno1) so I configure the server to use the old naming(eth0) in hopes the control panel would see it. It didn't work. How can I make Easyscp probe for the device or can I add the info in a file or database?

• EasySCP 2.x - SSL Setup

blank264 - - Suggestions

This thread is a bit old but I noticed in Easyscp2.1 when trying to add a ca_bundle it appears to truncate the 3rd cert in the bundle. The ca_bundle is only 92 lines long. I'm able to put the entire bundle in the text box but as soon as I click apply apache wouldn't reload and the log states there is something wrong with the cert. I disabled the ssl engine for the site so I could see what was wrong with the cert and roughly half the 3rd cert is cut off.

• Consider this closed. That fixed the issue.

• Ok, Looks like the EasySCP daemon didn't start. I started the daemon and the installer is running so far.

• I'm attempting to install EasySCP2.1 on a new debian 9 system. After filling the admin user, etc form I click start setup. The screen shows: Starting EasySCP installation * Stopping all services: There appears to be an empty error box above that. The apache logs show: [Sun Dec 03 11:04:05.674091 2017] [fcgid:warn] [pid 870:tid 139669606594304] [client nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn:56220] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: socket_read(): unable to read from socket [22]: Invalid argument in /var/www/setup/ajax.php…