EasySCP daemon not automatically executing requests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EasySCP daemon not automatically executing requests

Hello,

When I interface with the control panel as either Admin/Re-seller/Client and I perform any action, the action stays in progress and I have to login to the server and run easyscp-rqst-mngr in order to process the request.

What have I done wrong? I am using EasySCP 1.1.14 on Ubuntu server 12.10.

Shadow Jumper helped me move the server to a different machine as the original server had a HDD failure.

Please help?

Regards
    • it wasnt running, :rolleyes: :S . Thanks Shadow Jumper. However, This is what I see on the status before I started it. Could this be the reason?

root@admin:~# service easyscp_daemon status
      * Checking status of EasySCP GUI-Backend communication Daemon [fail]
      * easyscp_daemon not running
      root@admin:~# service easyscp_daemon start
      * Starting EasySCP GUI-Backend communication Daemon easyscp_daemon PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20100525/suhosin.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20100525/suhosin.so: undefined symbol: php_mb_gpc_encoding_detector in Unknown on line 0

I started it now and its running but still have that error.
      [Feb 06 18:42:13] notice: Starting easyscp_daemon daemon, output in: '/var/log/easyscp/easyscp_daemon.log'
      [ OK ]
      root@admin:~# service easyscp_daemon status
      * Checking status of EasySCP GUI-Backend communication Daemon 107290
      [ OK ]
      * easyscp_daemon running

I know you made mention of this on Debian systems but I wasnt sure if that includes Ubuntu. I am still a noob at this. If you already gave the instructions could you paste the link for me please?