setup rkhunter config failed & all domains are not ok. debugger: 53 cleanup requests, daemon doesnt start

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• setup rkhunter config failed & all domains are not ok. debugger: 53 cleanup requests, daemon doesnt start

hello,

I just updates from ispcp 1.07 to easyscp 1.15.
      during the setup i encountered the error:

* EasySCP Rkhunter configuration: FAILED

i was able to log in and migrate my ispcp to easyscp.

but all domains are not ok.
      the easyscp debugger shows 53 Execute requests
      and when i click on that link the top shows: Daemon returned 0 as status code

when i try to start the easyscp daemon nothing happens. no ok or failed shows up, but the script is there....
      what do i have to do??
      is there any kind of logs i can look into?

thanks & greets,
      soomon
    • /var/www/easyscp/daemon# chmod +x easyscp_daemon
      /var/www/easyscp/daemon# ./easyscp_daemon
      PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/imap.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
      PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mcrypt.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

[Apr 24 22:32:04] notice: Starting easyscp_daemon daemon, output in: '/var/log/easyscp/easyscp_daemon.log'
      /var/www/easyscp/daemon# /etc/init.d/easyscp_daemon stop
      * Stopping EasySCP GUI-Backend communication Daemon easyscp_daemon [ OK ]
      /var/www/easyscp/daemon# /etc/init.d/easyscp_daemon start
      * Starting EasySCP GUI-Backend communication Daemon easyscp_daemon PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/imap.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
      PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mcrypt.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

[Apr 24 22:32:41] notice: Starting easyscp_daemon daemon, output in: '/var/log/easyscp/easyscp_daemon.log'
      [Apr 24 22:32:41] emerg: easyscp_daemon daemon is still running. Exiting [l:1315]
      [Apr 24 22:32:41] info: Process was not daemonized yet, just halting current process

the daemon was missing the chmod +X
      now its at least starting., although not correctly stopping...
    • Hi,

as the messages say you have an error in your default php configuration.

As it wrotes:

Source Code

1. PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/imap.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
      2. PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mcrypt.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

Check this 2 files and replace the "#" with ";".
      Gruss
      Shadow